10 Great Things to do in Le Marais
1. Place des Vosges
Beautiful park, a selection of boutiques and museums (Maison de Victor Hugo for example). ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
2. Visit @museecarnavalet where you can go through the history of the city from Lutetia to Napoleon. To be noticed, temporary closed.
3. @museepicassoparis showcases about 5000 works by great artist, Picasso. Don’t miss a chance to admire the masterpieces.
4. Jardin Anne Frank
5. @museedesartsetmetiers is a science museum combining educational and entertaining experience.
6. Le progrès is a French bistro on the rue de Bretagne. It’s a nice place for aperitif🍷
7. @pastavinoparis is an option if you want to taste Panini of Paris 🌮
8. The clothing market @lecarreaudutemple is a lively recreation centre with many restaurants, boutiques and events.
9. Marché des Enfants Rouges is the biggest seafood market in Paris. In addition, you can find a few French restaurants with excellent cuisine🍴
10. What would you recommend❓comment below.
Also, don’t forget Place de Vosges with it’s beautiful jardin de Hotel de Sully, also de Square Saint Gilles du Grand Veneur, Les Archives nationales and Saint Paul.