“Paris with a blogger” is a new service organized by MyParisStyle with a purpose to help beginner bloggers to find their audience and to build up the community with the same interests.
Today we have an interview with Jade who is a travel and fashion blogger.
– Jade, tell us your story how you decided to become a blogger and who is your audience?
– I decided to be a blogger when I was working as PR at the Four Seasons Hotel. I invited many bloggers at the hotel to promote it and realized the influence they had with their audiences. I loved chatting with them, asking questions and finding out about everyone’s background and interests. After a couple years, it became to me natural to be a blogger myself.
– What do you find the most rewarding about being a blogger?
–What would you advice people who are interested in a blogging career?
– To start immediately ! To be just as they are! No faking, just being yourself really and share whatever you want with your audience. The more honest the more grateful >> the more rewarding !
– Where do you get inspiration?
– I get inspired by my passions from my own life : about my travel experiences, my healthy lifestyle and my interest in fashion.
– What does Paris make so special to you?
– Paris is first of all an inspiration. It reflects its beauty and grace. I love being in Paris during fashion week particularly… so inspiring for fashion lovers! Paris is about fashion and mostly about meeting interesting people who share the same passion that I do and it’s also about immersing yourself into this French art de vivre that only Paris can provide. I love Paris.
– 3 most exciting places to visit in Paris.
– Place Vendôme, Les colonnes de Buren, Place de la Concorde
– What do you like and don’t like about living in Paris?
– What is on in Paris that is worth a visit?
– Le Musée d’Orsay
– What would be your advice to anyone who wants to settle down in Paris?
*Photos, grammar and syntax belong to @jadezlifestyle