Paris with Madeline and Jeromie (@thewininghills)
“Meet me in Paris” is a new service organized by MyParisStyle with a purpose to help beginner bloggers to find their audience and to build up the community with the same interests.
Today we have an interview with a traveling couple, Jeromie and Madeline.
– Guys, tell us your story how you decided to become the bloggers and who is your audience?
– We decided to create an instagram a year ago to document our travels around Europe. It has grown into much more than that. We have made so many connections with people and found so many inspiring places to visit. Our audience is couples who are interested in travel and are particularly interested in traveling Europe.
– What do you find the most rewarding about being a blogger?
–What would you advice people who are interested in a blogging career?
– It takes a lot of hard work. So much goes into researching a place to visit, taking a picture, editing the picture, and posting the picture. We are not full time bloggers. We both have jobs that allow us to work online to fund our trips. It is a completely different lifestyle, but we wouldn’t change it for the world!
– Where do you get inspiration?
– We gain inspiration from other travelers. It’s amazing to see the adventures that other people have. We get so inspired by looking through Pinterest and instagram.
– What does Paris make so special to you?
– Paris was the first place that we travelled to internationally. It was the first place that Madeline visited solo. It holds so much magic and there are always so many neighborhoods to explore.
– 3 most exciting places to visit in Paris.
– Our favorite places in Paris are Montmartre, Jardin de Tuileries, and walking along the Seine.
– How being in Paris does help you in your goal achievement?
– Paris is a very inspiring city. It holds so many beautiful places to visit and discover. For us, it reminds us how many beautiful cities there are to discover in the world. We always look back on our first picture that we took together in front of the Eiffel Tower and smile.
– What is your favourite place in Paris where you often come to and why?
– When we come to Paris, we always make a stop at Laduree for tea and macarons in their shop on Champs d’Elysee. It’s a ritual. They have the best tea and macarons in Paris! The Versaille gardens are also one of our favorite spots to rent bikes and have a picnic.
– What do you like and don’t like about living in Paris?
– What is on in Paris that is worth a visit?
– Versaille is an incredible palace! One of our favorites! The history, architecture, and gardens make anyone feel like royalty! It’s located a short train ride outside of Paris, but so worth the visit! Make sure you get there early and buy your tickets online so the lines aren’t so long! The gardens are immaculate and you could spend an entire day walking through them! Rent a bike and have a picnic! The perfect quintessential French day!
– What would be your advice to anyone who wants to settle down in Paris?
*Photos, grammar and syntax belong to @thewininghills